Culture at AdvanceSOS
AdvanceSOS is a successful and dependable online lending platform led by Nick Wilson of experienced professional in the finance field.
Our team consists of dedicated individuals from several different backgrounds and lifestyles. Our differences are the ones that contribute to our uniqueness and bind us with each other, creating the ultimate dream team. Our utmost belief that a team filled with diversity guarantees that our product is fitting for most people. Moreover, we measure our success solely on the service we provide to our customers and their satisfaction.
Communication is of enormous import in our company, both with our customers and within the team. We have a start-up mindset but with the ambitions of a Fortune 500 company!
The team at AdvanceSOS prides itself in the welcoming, transparent, and respectful work atmosphere we have created. We enforce a zero-tolerance policy for any forms of discrimination and guarantee a harassment-free environment. If you want to learn more about our team, check out our ‘About Us’ page.
- Work with a Very Talented Team
- Prestigious Clients
- Company Retreats / Virtual Gatherings x2 /year
- Laptop of your choice
- $1,000/year Holiday Budget
- $1,500 Home Office Budget
- $1,100/year Personal Development Budget
- $1,600/year Working Space Allowance
- $2,200/year Work Together Budget
- $1,450/year Wellbeing Allowance
- 35 Days of Planned Leave Annually
- 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Welcome Pack of Headset, Reading Pack, etc
Love Your Work
Our Five Stages Recruitment Process
Join Our Team of Industry Experts Today
A job at AdvanceSOS provides employees with the experience they need to become the best in their field. A trustworthy and cooperative team filled with determined and resourceful awaits you.
Our open roles
AdvanceSOS is looking for a talented social media specialist residing in Miami or Oklahoma. The job entails managing all our social media channels from scratch. You’ll be in charge of all content on our social media channels, as well as corresponding with followers. The end goal, of course, is to bring in new customers who need instant cash loans. To achieve this, you must provide us with lots of web traffic and customer engagement.
Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in finance or business. Additionally, we require the candidate to be up to date with the latest social media trends and to be an excellent communicator. Part of the role is to detect people who need payday loans and educate our leads on the topic.
Though the work might be a bit repetitive, it requires lots of skill, psychology, and the ability to hold a conversation. In a way, the position is a lot like cold calling but using direct Facebook and Instagram messages instead.
Short overview of the job requirements:
- A candidate based in Miami or Oklahoma.
- Someone experienced in promoting our products and services on social media from scratch.
- A candidate that holds a BA in either Finance or Business.
- A person that’s an excellent communicator.
What you can expect:
- Proper training.
- Competitive compensation.
- Clear instructions.
- Weekly and monthly targets.
Our team is looking forward to receiving all your applications!