Social Media Manager
We’re on the hunt for someone that’s not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them, as well as willing to show initiative when completing their tasks. Our company will ensure you are adequately trained and provided with everything you need to do your job well. We will also provide weekly and monthly targets so you will have a clear understanding of what’s required of you.
- Day Shift (Required)
- English (Required)
- Bachelor’s in Business / Finance (Must)
- Social Media Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
- Respond to inbound social messages
- Monitor and respond to brand mentions
- Create conversations and brand advocates
- Find and engage potential customers
- Research the social media industry.
- Load your social editorial calendar.
- Post 2-3 times on Twitter
- Post 1-2 times on Facebook
- Post 1-3 times on Instagram
- Post 1 time to LinkedIn
- Study your products and services
- Monitor the competition
- Work on a blog post
- Engage with thought leaders.
- Engage with marketing partners.
- Discuss tactics with your team.
- Run your social media analytics.
- Encourage sharing through employee advocacy
- Audit your strategy.
- Attend local events.
- Detox from social media
- Collaborate with other departments
- Adjust quarterly goals.
- Assess key performance indicators.
- Gauge team capacity and needs.
Will submit to a background check, confidentially processed by our third-party partner.