Payday Loans in Joliet, Illinois
Payday loans in Joliet, Illinois are available to employed individuals with a regular paycheck. Also known as cash advances, these loans are usually short-term, spanning a period of two to four weeks maximum. You can apply for a payday loan today by providing a signed, post-dated check with a reliable lender.
Pros Of Securing A Payday Loan In Joliet, Illinois
- Ease of Access: Payday loans are by far the easiest types of loans to secure. The requirements are so minimal that you may even get one with a bad credit score.
- Availability: Another great advantage of payday loans is that anyone can apply for one. It doesn’t matter what your salary scale is; there is a loan for everyone. What the average lender will require from you are a few financial records.
- Ease of Repayment: Payday loans make repayments easy. Unlike other loan facilities, you can put repayments on your next paycheck. This way, your loans are far easier to manage.
How You Can Get a Payday Loan in Joliet, Illinois
The two key things most lending houses will ask from you are a signed post-dated check and a means of employment verification. This can be your payment history from your place of employment or your credit report. The lender may also require that you sign an agreement giving them authority to access your bank account upon expiration of your loan.
Requirements to Apply for a Payday Loan In Joliet, Illinois
There are strict guidelines regarding how one can secure a payday loan in Joliet, Illinois. All lenders are bound by law to follow these guidelines. They are as follows:
- Each borrower should come with a valid checking account.
- The borrower should be 18 years or older.
- The borrower must also provide proof of employment (company ID, payment slip, etc.)
You may find that, in addition, some lending houses still have their unique stipulations governing how people access payday loans.
APR & Fees
Payday loans in Joliet, IL, usually attract an APR which includes the lender’s fee. Should you secure a loan of $300, with a lender’s fee of $20, your repayment upon expiration will be $320. Failure to repay the loan causes your lender’s fee to accrue and rollover. Now, you will be required to pay an additional $20, bringing the total amount to the sum of $340.
Where Do We Come In?
We have launched one of the most secure platforms, making it easy for persons to access payday loans in Joliet, IL. All you need to do is enter your financial records and preferred payday loan, and we’ll match you with a trusted lending house.
To keep our promise of borrower’s protection, we ensure that all dealings between you and any lender are properly vetted through our channel. We do this to ensure that none of our customers falls prey to suspicious loan schemes.
Amanda is a senior writer at AdvanceSOS. She has more than six years of journalism experience, mostly in the finance sector. She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree from Drew University.