Fast Payday Loan Lenders near Springfield, OH
Borrow money for your urgent cash needs in Ohio by visiting a lender’s office; or applying for an urgent loan online. But, if you need money fast from the best lender in your state, apply online. Check out the best features of applying for loans online here at AdvanceSOS. We also have for you a list of direct lenders near you in Springfield, OH.
Quick Online Payday Loans in Springfield, OH, USA Faxless
256-bit SSL secured online form (your data is protected)
Why Should I Choose Short-Term Online Loans at AdvanceSOS?
1. Quick All-in Application for Many Lenders
Loan searching can be the biggest struggle of borrowing. If you need urgent funding immediately, in-person borrowing can only disappoint you. Surveying your options can take hours. Applying can take a few days more as you wait for lenders to get back to you.
But here at AdvanceSOS, we do not disappoint our customers who need fast cash loans today. We offer instant approval of loans 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Get same-day payday approval for our same-day deposit loans. Get the help you need at once for your cash emergencies.
Our fast and easy application only takes 3-5 minutes and will reach ALL our licensed lenders. Within a few minutes, we can already get back to you with your top loan offer. Sign the contract and get money into your bank account within 24 hours- sometimes, even less! No waiting for store hours, queuing or waiting needed.
2. Flexible Terms: Unemployment & Bad Credit OK
Lenders can be, and their requirements can be hard to achieve, but not here at AdvanceSOS. We do not let any credit type or financial situation get in the way of extending our services. We have loans for our valued customers from all backgrounds.
Borrow a small-dollar loan ranging from $100 to $1,000 (even up to $5,000) with a BAD credit score or NO credit history. Keep in mind the maximum sum you can get depends on payday loans laws in your state. Poor and bad credit is not a big problem because we have no traditional hard credit checks like banks and credit unions. Low income or even unemployment is also not a problem as long as you have an alternative. We accept disability checks, alimony, child support, and the like.
Another feature of our no-credit-check loans is our fax-less payday loans. No need to fax – send only scanned copies of your documents so we can process your application right away.
3. Trusted Loans with Reliable Licensed Lenders Only
We do not tolerate scams and questionable lending services here at AdvanceSOS. Using our advanced AI systems, get connected to trustworthy direct lenders near you. With the help of our experts, ensure your complete safety and the security of your data.
Once we receive your application, our systems will get right on matching you with our most eligible loan provider. We have 150+ direct lenders from all established loan centers, shops, stores, companies, agencies, organizations, apps, and other alternative local lenders in our network. So, we will not only find you an offer but the top one at that.
Never again be scammed into lending offices, locations, and places where lenders offer risky loans with high rates. Get your fast cash loans only from AdvanceSOS. Secure your privacy and financial future all at once.
Apply for a Fast Payday Loan Online
How to Apply for a Payday Loan Online?
Apply for an AdvanceSOS payday loan within 3 minutes online. Get instant approval for the top loan offer within hours and fund your cash needs within 24 hours or less today!
Step 1 – Make an Application
Let us know how much you need, how long you want to borrow it, a few basic personal details, where we can deposit your funds, and how we can reach you (phone number and email).
Step 2 – Decision & Approval
Within a few hours, receive your top loan offer. This is already pre-approved, ready for your approval. After exploring its terms, you can go on and e-sign your loan contract to cash it out.t.
Step 3 – Receive Money Within 24 Hours
Be ready to receive your loan funding in your bank account within 24 hours or less. Access your funds anytime, anywhere, using any ATM near you right away.
Payday Loans Companies in Springfield, OH
Addresses, phone numbers, and reviews of lenders stores working nearby you:
|Company||Address||ZIP code||Phone Number||Ranting||Reviews|
|Eagle Loan||2009 N Bechtle Ave||45504||(937) 756-7300||4.9||103|
|OneMain Financial||1988 N Bechtle Ave||45504||(937) 734-0290||3.9||21|
|Cashland||2050 E Main St||45503||(937) 732-5446||3.1||21|
|Mariner Finance||1005 N Bechtle Ave||45504||(937) 732-9180||4.1||21|
|Cash On Main Electronics & Collectibles||1609 E Main St||45503||(937) 791-8431||4.5||20|
|CheckSmart||2000 S Limestone St||45505||(937) 732-9111||3.8||16|
|CheckSmart||2600 E Main St||45503||(937) 732-4000||3.2||15|
|Quick Cash Loans||1117 N Bechtle Ave||45504||(937) 771-3515||5||5|
|Montana Capital Car Title Loans||1429 Nagley St||45505||(937) 771-3461||5||1|
|Check Advance of Ohio||528 N Main St||45344||(937) 784-8221||0||0|
– companies ratings and reviews are based on their Google Business Profile. Updated January, 2022
– do you want to add, delete or modify your company details? Contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Use Google Maps to Find Loan Places Near Your Location
Do you want to learn more? Check the video about payday loans in Ohio by Nick Wilson experienced loan officer.
What Are the Regulations Guiding Payday Loans in Springfield, OH?
In 2018, legislators in Ohio passed a bill to place restrictions on Payday Loans in Ohio. Lawmakers created these restrictions to reduce back-to-back loans and the reincidence of debts. Some of the measures put in place to manage payday loans in Springfield, OH, are:
- 28% Interest Rate: The loan Act passed in 2018 placed a 28% cap rate on all payday loans in Ohio. This means that payday lenders cannot charge above 28% per year as the interest rate for loans. This is a reasonable interest rate for most borrowers to pay as it makes it easier for borrowers to repay their debt without getting into more debt.
- Cost of the Loan: The cost of a loan refers to the fees and interests paid on that particular loan. The cost of a payday loan in Springfield, OH, as regulated by legislators in Ohio, and should not exceed 60% of the initial amount of the loan.
- Income Tests: Monthly payments for a loan can not surpass 6% of the borrower’s income for loans that last for less than 90 days. The income test prevents customers from being exploited by lenders and splurging all their income on debt repayment. With this law, customers still have 94% of their income left to cover other expenses and prevent further borrowing.
- Reasonable Amount of Time to Payback: Payday loans in Springfield, OH, must offer a term duration of at least 91 days and a maximum of one year. This makes it easier for borrowers to be able to repay what they owe.
- No Rollovers: The new Payday Loan Act put a stop to the rollover of loans borrowers are not allowed to compound their debt by taking money from a lender they still owe.
- Flexibility of Loan Repayment Time: The laws regulating payday loans in Springfield, Ohio, allow you to return the money you borrowed within three days if you have changed your mind. You can cancel your loan within three days without having to pay any interest.
Do I Need a Good Credit Score to Apply for a Payday Loan in Springfield, Ohio?
If you have a poor credit score, you do not have to worry while applying for payday loans in Springfield, Ohio. While most financial institutions might need to verify your credit score to make you eligible for a loan, the same can not be said about payday loans in Springfield, OH. As is the case with most payday lenders, lenders in Springfield, OH, do not require your credit score before accepting your application for a loan.
Can I Use a Payday Broker to Apply for a Payday Loan in Springfield, Ohio?
A payday broker refers to a person or company that helps you find payday lenders. While applying for a payday loan in Springfield, OH, it is legal for you to employ the services of a payday broker.
Notwithstanding, you should be careful while using the aid of a payday broker to apply for a payday loan. This is because payday brokers can make the process of getting a loan more expensive than it ought to be with their fees.
Is There a Maximum Amount I Can Borrow?
In Springfield, OH, there is a maximum amount you can borrow. You can borrow just $1000 from a particular lender at a time. However, you are not allowed to borrow more than $2500 at any given time. This means is that if you borrow from a different payday lender, the amount you borrowed from the lenders, when summed up, cannot exceed $2500.
Criteria to Get a Payday Loan in Springfield, Ohio
Even though getting a payday loan in Springfield, OH, is relatively easy, you still have to meet the requirements. The requirements for a payday loan in Springfield, OH, are pretty straightforward and have little effect on the time it will take to apply for a payday loan.
- You must be at least 18 years or above. It is illegal to lend money to someone below the age of 18 in Springfield, Ohio.
- You must be a legal resident of Springfield, OH. To prove this, it is necessary for you to provide your contact address.
- You must provide a valid email address and a phone number. This allows payday lenders to contact you easily.
- You must provide a valid government-issued ID or your social security number.
- You must have a stable income above $1000. This is a way of ensuring that you can repay the loan.
- You must have a valid checking account for transactions with the payday lender.
- You must sign a declaration stating that you do not have above $2500 in loans.
Amanda is a senior financial copywriter at AdvanceSOS. She has more than six years of journalism experience, mostly in finance. She graduated with a Master’s degree in finance from the University of Oklahoma.