- Your data is safe and secure
- Zero up front fees or costs
- Quick, secure and hassle-free online form
- Paid directly to your bank account fast
Get Quick and Easy Access to Local & Same Day Payday Loans in Toledo, OH
Fast Payday Loan Lenders near Toledo, OH
Borrow money for your urgent cash needs in Ohio by visiting a lender’s office; or applying for an urgent loan online. But, if you need money fast from the best lender in your state, apply online. Check out the best features of applying for loans online here at AdvanceSOS. We also have for you a list of direct lenders near you in Toledo, OH.
Quick Online Payday Loans in Toledo, OH, USA Faxless
Payday Loans Companies in Toledo, OH
Addresses, phone numbers, and reviews of lenders stores working nearby you:
|Company||Address||ZIP code||Phone Number||Ranting||Reviews|
|Check `n Go||2336 S Reynolds Rd||43614||(419) 986-5474||5||594|
|Eagle Loan||5414 Monroe St||43623||(567) 745-5408||4.9||425|
|Advance America||Peter Navarre Shopping Center, 3036 Navarre Ave||43616||(419) 969-0378||5||195|
|Advance America||5153-A Glendale Ave||43614||(419) 938-9274||4.9||119|
|Advance America||1744 W Laskey Rd||43613||(419) 947-2223||5||103|
|Cashland||2037 Woodville Rd||43616||(419) 969-4214||3.2||36|
|Mariner Finance||4038 Talmadge Rd #102||43623||(567) 731-6088||4.8||34|
|OneMain Financial||5950 Airport Hwy #1||43615||(419) 986-4333||4.8||15|
|Cash Plus||4011 Secor Rd # C||43623||(419) 947-1900||4.4||14|
|CheckSmart||4550 Monroe St||43613||(419) 947-5007||3.1||14|
|CheckSmart||1221 S Reynolds Rd||43615||(419) 938-5385||2.1||11|
|CheckSmart||5801 Telegraph Rd||43612||(419) 947-8785||3.1||10|
|Lendmark Financial Services LLC||5305 Monroe St #1||43623||(419) 988-2712||4.4||8|
|Quick Cash Loans||5215 Monroe St||43623||(567) 731-8543||5||6|
|Toledo Check Cashing Center||4625 N Detroit Ave||43612||(419) 947-4950||3.3||3|
|Hometown Cash Advance||1455 S Reynolds Rd||43615||(419) 938-8800||3||1|
|Fast Cash of America Inc||5055 Glendale Ave # 3||43614||(419) 938-2400||5||1|
|Cash Advance Toledo||1470 Cherry St||43608||(866) 636-7335||0||0|
|Cashsmart||2209 N Reynolds Rd unit c||43615||(419) 953-2655||0||0|
– companies ratings and reviews are based on their Google Business Profile. Updated June, 2023
– do you want to add, delete or modify your company details? Contact us – email@example.com
Use Google Maps to Find Loan Places Near Your Location
Do you want to learn more? Check the video about payday loans in Ohio by Nick Wilson experienced loan officer.
Do I Need Any Form of Collateral to Apply for a Payday Loan in Toledo, OH?
Payday loans are unsecured loans that do not need any form of collateral at all during application. The closest thing to collateral that might be required of you while applying for a payday loan in Toledo, OH, is a post-dated check of the amount you borrowed, including all interests and fees. The lender can cash this check if you fail to meet the payment agreements. The fact that collateral is not needed is one of the reasons payday loans have a high interest rate.
Can I Apply for Payday Loans in Toledo, OH, With the Aid of a Payday Broker?
A payday broker is a person or company that helps you find payday lenders. You are allowed to use the aid of a payday broker to apply for a loan in Toledo, OH. However, you should be careful while using payday brokers as some can make the process of getting even more expensive with their fees.
What Is the Maximum Amount I Can Borrow From Payday Lenders in Toledo, OH?
The maximum amount of money you can request from a particular payday lender in Toledo, OH, is $1000. This ensures that you aren’t tempted to borrow a large amount of money that you might find difficult to repay. Also, in Toledo, OH, there is no rollover of any loan. You can not take more loans from a payday lender until you have repaid the debt for the previous loan in full. This helps to decrease the incidence of debt stacking.
- 100 dollar loan
- 200 dollar loan
- 300 dollar loan
- 500 dollar loan
What Is the Term for Payday Loans in Toledo, OH?
The term refers to the stipulated time frame within which lenders expect you to repay a loan. The duration for payday loans varies from state to state and city to city. In the city of Toledo, Ohio, the minimum term for a payday loan is 91 days, while the maximum term is a year.
Can I Repay My Payday Loan Early in Toledo, Ohio?
Most payday lenders do not allow the borrower to repay their loans earlier than scheduled. As a result of the laws governing payday loans in Ohio, payday lenders in Toledo, OH, can give you a three-day window period to repay your loan at no extra cost in the form of interests or fees.
What Are the Requirements for a Payday Loan in Toledo, OH?
Despite how simple a payday loan application is, you must meet some specific requirements before a payday lender in Toledo, OH, grants you a loan. Failure to meet any of these criteria could interfere with your chances of getting a payday loan. These are some of the requirements:
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a government-issued ID or a social security number.
- You must provide evidence that you are a legal resident of America.
- You need to have a valid email address and a phone number.
- You must have a stable income that can cover the cost of your loan.
- You must have a valid checking account.
What Are the Cons of Payday Loans?
Payday loans might sound so appealing that you might ignore some disadvantages associated with payday loans.
- Payday loans cost a lot of money the ease of applying for payday loans is only compensation for the high interest rates and fees they attract.
- Payday loans can pull you into a cycle of debt, making you apply for even more payday loans.
- Most borrowers often sign a post-dated check to the payday lenders in case they don’t meet up with payment. You could have an overdraft on a bank account, or the check you signed may bounce. An overdraft could mean you et additional fees from your bank, while a bounced check could land you in jail.
Alternatives to Payday Loans in Toledo, OH
With all the concern about the predatory nature of payday loans, one might begin to wonder if there are any alternatives to payday loans. How do you escape financial troubles without turning to payday loans for help?
- Cut Down on Your Expenses: if you take a close look at your budget, you will discover that you might be spending so much money on some things that are not necessary at all. Eliminating these expenses could help you come up with the cash you need to solve your financial troubles.
- Borrow from Friends and Family: borrowing from friends and members of your family can be a better alternative than borrowing from payday lenders. Most friends and family members will be willing to lend you money with no interest involved. These loans are easier to repay and prevent you from getting deeper into debt.
- Credit Unions: these are non-profit financial institutions formed to ensure the financial wellbeing of their members. Most credit unions are comprised of like-minded people who wish to help one another out financially. Credit unions offer loans to members at very low interest rates. An added advantage of credit unions is that they can overlook members’ credit scores while approving loans.