Your data is safe and secure
Zero up front fees or costs
Quick, secure and hassle-free online form
Paid directly to your bank account fast
Apply for Online Payday Loans in Tennessee (TN) and Nashville, Get Decision Immediately with TOP Offer and Get Funds in 24 Hours
A same day payday loan in Tennessee is an attractive solution for an individual or a family in need of extra cash. AdvanceSOS offers a safe and convenient solution to receive money quickly. One of the benefits of using our service is speed your application will get approved in just a few hours, and you will receive the cash the next business day. Whether you’re in Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Jackson, Clarksville, Chattanooga, Murfreesboro or anywhere in Tennessee, you can find the right loan until payday for you with AdvanceSOS.
How Much Can I Get a Payday Loan for in Tennessee?
According to the National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL), the aggregate face value of all outstanding checks from any one customer may not exceed $500. In other words, the maximum loan amount that you can borrow at any given time is $500.
Where Can I Get a Payday Loan in Tennessee?
You can get a payday loan in Tennessee in two ways physically or online. Physical loan stores include banks, loan agencies, and financial institutions located in Tennessee. Online payday loan services like AdvanceSOS give you the comfort of being able to apply whenever you want and in whatever city you live, from Memphis to Johnson City.
A quick payday loan in Tennessee through our site is one of the easiest loans to obtain:
- The application process is faster it takes just a few minutes to fill out the form.
- Customers can apply anywhere from the comfort of their home, and whenever they need it.
- There are no additional fees.
How Many Flex Loans Can You Have in Tennessee?
In TN, a customer may have only one flex loan at a time. It is illegal to have multiple lines of credit.
A flex loan is a specific type of cash advance, or unsecured personal line of credit. Borrowers have access to a credit line that they repeatedly draw on and pay off. In simpler terms, you borrow an amount of money, repay it partially or completely, and then borrow again up to the credit limit.
What Are the Rates and Terms?
A licensee may apply finance charges to defray operational costs which shall not exceed 15% of the total amount of the check (Tenn. Code Ann. § 45-17-112(b)). Nonetheless, loan rates, expressed in APR (annual percentage rate), in Tennessee nears 460%.
For example, if you consider a popular $200 loan in Tennessee, here’s how the calculate the cost per $100 with a 14-day term:
$200 15% (0.15) = $30
$200 – $30 = $170
$30 $170 = $17.65
$17.65 14 days = 1.26% per day
1.26 365 days = 460% APR
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Rollovers Allowed in Tennessee?
According to Tennessee law, rollovers are allowed in two ways: borrowers can either do a direct rollover or a 60–day rollover. For direct rollovers, the plan will make the payment directly to your IRA or an employer plan.
Rollovers, or renewals, are an option to delay the loan payment by paying a fee without reducing the amount owed.
Does AdvanceSOS Charge Any Fee?
AdvanceSOS doesn’t charge any fees to our customers the service is TOTALLY FREE. The system works as an intermediary between the clients and the best potential lenders for them, and it is 100% free so every customer can get the most affordable deal. They will only have to pay the interest rates accorded in the loan agreement.
What Are the Requirements to Get a Payday Loan in TN?
There are five main criteria you need to satisfy in order to be eligible for a payday loan in Tennessee and get approved:
1. Be 18 years old or older
2. Hold U.S. citizenship or be a legal Tennessee resident
3. Receive an average monthly income of at least $1,500 after-tax
4. Hold a valid checking account in your own name
5. Have an active phone number and email address
When Do I Need to Repay the Money?
Given that a payday loan is a short-term loan, and as the name suggests, repayment must be done as soon as your next payday arrives. So, loans should be paid back in about two to four weeks. In Tennessee, the maximum loan term is 31 days.
In case of long-term personal loans, the repayment plan is divided in monthly installments.
How Soon Can I Receive Funds With a Payday Loan in Tennessee?
Funds will be available no more than 24 hours after you and the lender signed the digital agreement. The process is extremely quick, as the application will take you just a few minutes and the approval a couple of hours. Then, simply sign an official agreement with your lender and you will receive the money the next business day.
Will Submitting a Form Affect My Credit Score?
Submitting an online application form won’t affect your credit score at all. With AdvanceSOS, applying for a payday loan in Tennessee won’t leave any traces on your credit history. Therefore, you can rest assured your credit won’t be affected by any loan applications completed through our service.
How To Apply for a Payday Loan in Tennessee?
- Make sure you comply with the basic criteria for eligibility listed above.
- Access our site advancesos.com and click on “Get Started”.
- Fill out the quick loan request form. Among the information you need to enter, specify the amount of money you need to borrow (max. $500 in TN) and the anticipated repayment date. Additional details will be requested.
- Once you submit the form, wait a few hours for the approval.
- After you receive the loan approval, carefully read all the terms and conditions and sign the contract between you and the lender.
- You will receive your money within the next business day.
What Are the Benefits of Payday Loans in Tennessee?
- Cash arrives quickly. Direct lenders in TN won’t make you wait for the money for days, like traditional lenders would.
- You are free to spend the loan amount on anything. There are no restraints in how you use the cash as long as you comply with the repayment plan.
- No credit check poor credit is accepted. Lenders won’t run hard credit checks on you, meaning that your credit history won’t be analyzed or affected.
- It is easy to obtain a payday loan in Tennessee. Within a day you could receive your cash.
Can I Apply For Multiple Loans in Tennessee?
In TN, the law states you can have a maximum of one outstanding loan. The maximum amount cannot exceed the value of $500.
Can I Get a Payday Loan if I Have a Bad Credit Score?
Poor credit history doesn’t matter because payday loans in Tennessee don’t require a hard credit check, only a soft check. This means that the lender won’t go through your credit rating, making a payday loan in Tennessee is perfect for those who have a bad credit history.
Can I Get a Payday Loan With No Credit Check?
When applying for cash advances through fast payday loans, TN direct lenders won’t run hard credit checks, only soft checks. Thus, they will not review your credit history or judge your credit rating, and will only take simple measures to ensure you are among the qualified applicants (e.g., checking your employment details, personal and banking information, contact details).
What Are Same-Day Payday Loans?
Usually, a payday loan is a same day loans. This small-dollar cash advance is unsecured, meaning that it doesn’t require a collateral, and are “same-day” because you get the money very quickly because they do not require any hard credit checks with credit bureaus that take time and negatively impact your credit.
How To Increase the Chances of Getting Tennessee Payday Loans
- Apply early. AdvanceSOS’ offices process loan applications on weekdays until 6 PM CST and on weekends until 2 PM. The best you can do is to apply on weekdays before lunchtime because most banks are unavailable for wire transfers on weekends.
- Submit a perfect application. This doesn’t mean having a perfect credit history, but simply submitting an error-free and accurate form.
- Follow all the requirements.
- Have open communication with your payday lenders.
What Documents Are Needed for Payday Loans Tennessee?
To obtain Tennessee payday loans online, these are the documents you must submit:
- Social Security Number
- Government-issued ID
- Proof of steady income and employment
- Active bank account details
When Should I Apply for a Tennessee Payday Loan?
You should apply online for a payday loan when you are in need of emergency cash. For Tennessee residents, whether you need to find extra cash for home renovations, a car repair, or utility bills, quick payday loans in Tennessee are the perfect option as long as you can satisfy the loan terms.
What Kinds of Payday Loans Are There?
Here are some terms related to cash advance types to orient you better in the financial field:
- Cash loans are all types of loans in which the lender lends money to a borrower. The loan amounts depend on the state and the type of contract. They have high popularity in Texas and Florida.
- Installment loans require the borrower to repay the lender according to a monthly plan. It is the opposite of a payday loan, which has to be repaid with the next paycheck in one lump sum.
- Online loans are all loans a borrower has to apply for through an online form.
- When it comes to title loans, you commit some asset of yours, such as a car or your house. If you fail to repay the loan in time, the collateral you committed can be taken away from you by the lender.
- If the amount of cash requested is small, such as $500, then you are applying for small dollar loans.
Updated: Dec 1, 2022
What Are The Current Regulations for Payday Loans in Tennessee?
|MIN Loan Amount||$100|
|MAX Loan Amount||$500|
|MIN. Loan Term||14 days|
|MAX. Loan Term||31 days|
|Additional fees||20% plus database fee|
|Collateral or guarantor||None, unsecured|
|Number of simultaneous loans||3 but no more than $500|
|Cooling off period||3 days|
|Extension, repayment plan||Not allowed|
|Default penalties||Criminal actions are prohibited|
|Credit score requirements||Available for Bad Credit|
Where Can We Help You Get a Payday Loan in Tennessee?
AdvanceSOS offers quickly help you find the best payday loans offers in cities like Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Jackson, Clarksville, Chattanooga and Murfreesboro.
|Arnold A F B||Arrington||Arthur||Ashland City|
|Bakewell||Bath Springs||Baxter||Bean Station|
|Beech Bluff||Beechgrove||Beersheba Springs||Belfast|
|Bethel Springs||Bethpage||Big Rock||Big Sandy|
|Bluff City||Bogota||Bolivar||Bon Aqua|
|Buena Vista||Buffalo Valley||Bulls Gap||Bumpus Mills|
|Carthage||Caryville||Castalian Springs||Cedar Grove|
|Cedar Hill||Celina||Centerville||Chapel Hill|
|Cowan||Crab Orchard||Crawford||Crockett Mills|
|Cumberland City||Cumberland Furnace||Cumberland Gap||Cunningham|
|Five Points||Flag Pond||Flintville||Fosterville|
|Huron||Hurricane Mills||Idlewild||Indian Mound|
|Iron City||Jacks Creek||Jacksboro||Jackson|
|Knoxville||Kodak||Kyles Ford||La Follette|
|La Grange||La Vergne||Laconia||Lafayette|
|Livingston||Lobelville||Lone Mountain||Lookout Mountain|
|Maury City||Maynardville||Mc Donald||Mc Ewen|
|Mc Kenzie||Mc Lemoresville||Mc Minnville||Medina|
|Milligan College||Millington||Milton||Minor Hill|
|Mount Carmel||Mount Juliet||Mount Pleasant||Mountain City|
|Nashville||New Johnsonville||New Market||New Tazewell|
|Pigeon Forge||Pikeville||Piney Flats||Pinson|
|Pioneer||Pleasant Hill||Pleasant Shade||Pleasant View|
|Reagan||Red Boiling Springs||Reliance||Riceville|
|Rutherford||Rutledge||Saint Joseph||Sale Creek|
|Shady Valley||Sharon||Sharps Chapel||Shawanee|
|Somerville||South Fulton||South Pittsburg||Southside|
|Spring Creek||Spring Hill||Springfield||Springville|
|Ten Mile||Tennessee Ridge||Thompsons Station||Thorn Hill|
|White House||White Pine||Whites Creek||Whitesburg|
Get a Payday Loan in Tennessee!
Amanda is a senior financial copywriter at AdvanceSOS. Amanda has been writing about finance since 2015. She graduated with a Master’s in finance from the University of Oklahoma. As a result, she has a wealth of experience and knowledge to share with her readers.