- Your data is safe and secure
- Zero up front fees or costs
- Quick, secure and hassle-free online form
- Paid directly to your bank account fast
Get Quick and Easy Access to Local & Same Day Payday Loans in San Angelo, TX
Fast Payday Loan Lenders near San Angelo, TX
Borrow money for your urgent cash needs in Texas by visiting a lender’s office; or applying for an urgent loan online. But, if you need money fast from the best lender in your state, apply online. Check out the best features of applying for loans online here at AdvanceSOS. We also have for you a list of direct lenders near you in San Angelo, TX.
Quick Online Payday Loans in San Angelo, TX, USA Faxless
Payday Loans Companies in San Angelo, TX
Addresses, phone numbers, and reviews of lenders stores working nearby you:
|Company||Address||ZIP code||Phone Number||Ranting||Reviews|
|Check `n Go||613 W 29th St Suite 149||76903||(325) 565-3478||4.9||197|
|Advance America||4548 Sherwood Way||76901||(325) 594-1472||4.9||163|
|Texas Car Title & Payday Loan Services, Inc.||2406 Sherwood Way||76901||(325) 522-3000||4.6||25|
|Cash Store||3204 Sherwood Way STE B||76901||(325) 522-2520||5||20|
|ACE Cash Express||3337 Sherwood Way||76901||(325) 594-3504||4.2||18|
– companies ratings and reviews are based on their Google Business Profile. Updated March, 2023
– do you want to add, delete or modify your company details? Contact us – email@example.com
Use Google Maps to Find Loan Places Near Your Location
Do you want to learn more? Check the video about payday loans in Texas by Nick Wilson experienced loan officer.
What do you need?
How easy is it? Just fill out an online form with some basic information, and a service provider will get back to you, usually within a couple of hours.
- 18 or older and have Identification: A valid Driver’s License, State ID Card, Military ID, Passport, or Passport Card.
- An active bank account that has existed for at least three months.
- Be employed for the past 3 months, or that you have a steady income of some sort.
- Earn a minimum of $1000 per month.
- Have a working phone number and a valid residential address.
If lenders need to assess your credit history, they ‘Soft Pull,’ and it does not affect your credit score. Loan providers don’t do this every time; they’re more worried about your ability to pay than anything else. Of course, they’re also concerned with your motivation to repay.
If you’ve filled out the application during the first half of the day, you’ll likely get approval later that same day. In many cases, you’ll get the money too. If you apply later, or during off-hours, then it will obviously be the next day. Usually, the funds will be automatically deposited into your bank account. Other ways to collect it might be possible in some situations.
There are a lot of different types of loans, one that fits every set of circumstances.
If you don’t already know what a payday loan is, let me explain it. A lender looks at your situation and assesses your ability to pay and the likelihood that you will do so. Then, if you’re approved, the money will be deposited in your bank account. You must pay it off on your next scheduled payday, plus the fee, of course. Unemployment & disability payments are also treated as income the same as a paycheck.
- 100 dollar loan
- 200 dollar loan
- 300 dollar loan
- 500 dollar loan
The funds are owed according to the terms and amounts agreed to. It sort of like a custom loan tailored to your ability to repay in installments.
Example: Maybe you’re able to pay 3 consecutive payments of $150, for example, and then the balance on the 4th payment.
There is no restriction on time technically. However, in real life, the loan is for a relatively small amount, and the term usually doesn’t exceed 1 or 2 years.
The money is returned in installments over a period of time. It’s sort of the same thing as a personal loan, except that there are periodic evenly divided installments according to a schedule until the loan is repaid in full. This is exactly like taking a car loan. Technically there’s no cap on the duration of an installment loan, but realistically they are usually given based on 1-5 years.
Your title to a car, truck, or motorcycle can be put up as security for a loan. Typically these types of loans have a lower interest because the cash has been secured by collateral. The amount will be based on the blue book value of your car generally. Motorcycles and boats are also eligible for title loans.
No Credit Check Loan
The big three credit companies aren’t involved. Your credit score won’t suffer a hit. Basically, the lender will only be concerned with your ability to pay and your reliability. Everything else works according to the type of loan structure you want.
Pre-approved open-ended credit line up to a maximum amount. No Collateral; take as much as you want (up to the limit) when you want. It works exactly like a credit card. Once per month, pay off part or all of the balance, or roll it over into the next month if you want.
One-hour Payday Loans
For situations that are time vital. This is for established customers, of course. If you’ve had loans with the lender before and have paid them off in good faith, then they can skip all the job verification and so forth as long as nothing significant has changed.
2nd Chance Loans
When you have had problems in the past with subprime lending and need a 2nd chance, if things went sideways on an earlier loan, and you were late on payments or something minor like that, you will be given a second chance provided you can show an ability to pay and provide evidence that the problem isn’t likely to happen again.
Legit Payday Loans
Stay away from loan sharks and other disreputable people. Our Network of Lenders works within the law.
- They run a “soft pull” credit check – your credit score doesn’t suffer a hit. A soft pull gives the lender an idea of how you manage credit and what amount you can be trusted to repay.
- Lenders clarify their terms and conditions and don’t try to fool you with hidden rules in the small print. Full disclosure in a loan is required by law.
- They verify your ability to return the money by checking that you have an income from employment or other sources. Your statement that you can afford the loan is sometimes enough.
- They don’t ask you for an upfront payment before offering you the best online payday loans. None of the direct lenders we work with does this, nor do we charge our service fee.
APR and Fee
AdvanceSOS.com doesn’t charge for using our services. Our network members pay us a fee for introducing them to you, and you pay nothing.
Fill out our easy-to-use application, and we will connect you to our trustworthy lenders for free. The lenders will set the APR and the fee.
Our Network of Payday Lenders all follow the regulations by the State of Texas.