Please read the following information carefully as it outlines the type of information you may provide when you visit AdvanceSOS.com, as well as how user information is collected, used, stored, protected, and shared. The AdvanceSOS Policy applies to the information we collect on this Website, in email, text messages, and messages sent when you interact with ads and applications on third-party websites if those applications or ads contain links to this Policy.
Electronic Delivery Disclosure Notice
By submitting information via the Internet, you as a user agree to receive notices from the company’s Website, disclosures, or documents electronically. The consent to electronic disclosure applies to information you provide on the AdvanceSOS website and any other third-party lender may provide to you electronically.
By opting into the electronic transmission of information, you agree that we may electronically provide any and all communications relating to a loan application (“Disclosure”). This consent extends to receiving electronic disclosures in relation to an online loan application. This consent does not apply to any future transactions that may arise between us. You may withdraw your consent before submitting information by leaving the Website or closing your browser.
By filling in and submitting information to the AdvanceSOS website, you automatically as a client:
- Agree to provide an accurate actual email address and other required information requested on the Site.
- Confirm your consent to receive notices from AdvanceSOS, disclosures of this information, and documents from a third-party lender or us at your discretion electronically.
- Gain the ability to access AdvanceSOS notices, disclosures, and/or documents in electronic format.
- Confirm that you have provided the correct email address to which notices, required documents, and/or disclosures will be sent to you.
- You agree that you have read the terms and conditions contained in the Information Disclosure section.
- You agree to the terms and conditions contained in this electronic disclosure section. You acknowledge and understand that all original and electronic notices, disclosures, and/or documentation will be regularly destroyed no earlier than the time period required by regulatory requirements. Records may be stored using images, scans, or other technologies used to store client records through internal processes or third-party processors that the lender approves.
- You agree that such storage shall be secure, and you agree that such recordings are for all purposes recognized and admissible as evidence or otherwise to establish the agreements, rights, and obligations of the parties under any such recordings.
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to provide services to you and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
What Data We Collect
The collection of data through AdvanceSOS is made solely with your consent:
Non-Personally Identifiable Data
AdvanceSOS collects your information automatically as you navigate the Website. In this case, cookies and log files are used to collect non-personal data, including the IP address of the PC or any mobile device making the request, the type of the browser, and the time the Website was visited. IP addresses are not associated with personal data.
Personally Identifiable Data
Personal data that you provide to us can identify but not limited to your first and last name, physical address, phone number, as well as your social security number, actual email address, as well as your postal address, birth date, and information related to your current bank account.
When you navigate and interact with the AdvanceSOS Website, automated data collection technologies (“Cookies”) are used to collect information, including information about your equipment, operating system activities, and location data as well.
Information that is collected automatically may include personal information. Cookies help improve our Website to provide a personalized experience while reducing the amount of unwanted information you might receive.
Where Do We Get Data From?
Information collected through the AdvanceSOS website may include, but is not limited to:
Data from your browser used
- Browser type
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses
- The Internet Service Provider you are currently using (ISP)
- Referring and exit pages
- Date and time stamp
- The number of clicks
Data you enter
- Social security number
- Current credit rating
- Employment and income information
- Availability of information about your bank account
- History of transactions and income
- Credit history and account balances
Why Do We Collect User Personal Data?
In the course of using our Website, AdvanceSOS collects personal information and user data in order to:
- Provide them with all sorts of options for loans, financial products, or other offers.
- Provide users with the content of the AdvanceSOS Website.
- Provide services that customers have requested.
- Ensure compliance with the Site Terms and Conditions.
- Communication with customers by phone, email, regular mail or text messages, marketing partners, and other third parties.
- Perform data and statistical analysis.
- Perform any other function when you provide us with your information.
How Do We Use Data?
We use the data we collect from our customers during their interaction with the AdvanceSOS Website as well as information that you provide as personal information for the following purposes:
- Submit the content of our Website.
- Provision of requested services by the client.
- Determine whether to expand the offer to become an Affiliate or Advertiser for us.
- To serve ads tailored to your interests.
- Perform data and statistical analysis when using the Website.
Do We Disclose Data?
AdvanceSOS, LLC does not share, sell or distribute your personal data without your consent:
- To achieve the purpose for which you provide the information;
- For any other purposes disclosed by AdvanceSOS, LLC when you provide us with your information;
- Third-party providers who assist in operating our Website, running our business, and also serving users, provided that such information is kept confidential;
- With affiliates;
- To comply with the court order, law, or request from a government or regulatory body;
- As part of the liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings, to the buyer or a successor in the event of reorganization, dissolution, or merger of part or all of the assets of AdvanceSOS.
Why May We Share Data?
- To conduct our business
- For our marketing purposes
- For marketing purposes of other companies
Data Storage and Privacy
By accessing and browsing the Website, you acknowledge that you agree that AdvanceSOS, LLC may retain your information indefinitely. Any of your transmissions of personal data is always at your own risk.
Commitment to Online Safety
AdvanceSOS LLC makes reasonable efforts to protect sensitive data and encrypt information, including social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, and your current bank account information. We are committed to providing security measures for the personal information that is processed and stored. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee you the complete security of users’ personal information transmitted through our Website.
No Responsibility for the Actions of Third Parties
AdvanceSOS, LLC makes every reasonable effort to protect users’ personal information privacy. Thus, transmissions protected by standard security technology and carried out by humans cannot be fully secured.
AdvanceSOS, LLC is not responsible for the disclosure of personal information through no fault of its own, including errors in transmission and unauthorized actions of third parties.
Disclosure of Confidential Information to Third Parties
Permission to Communication
Submitting your personal data to this Website means your explicit consent to be contacted by email, telephone, regular mail, or text messages.
Modifications or Amendments
We change the Policy from time to time to reflect new technologies, industry practices, or for other purposes. We will notify you without fail if these changes are material to the AdvanceSOS Website. Please note that this is required by law.
The date this Policy was last updated is at the top of the page. Your use of the Website following any changes means that you accept any changes or amendments to this Policy.
Users Under 18
This Website is intended for persons of eighteen (18) years of age. No one under the age of 18 may access this Website. We do not collect any personal information from persons under the age of 18, that is, the full age of the majority.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.